54 Official WSOP Online Bracelets - First and Last Chance!
- Event #33: $1,111 Every 1 for Covid Relief – 100% of the $111 fee will be donated to Caesars Care
- Event #48: $1,500 MILLIONAIRE MAKER, $5M GTD – The winner will receive over $1M
- Event #70: $25,000 NLH Poker Players Championship, $10M GTD – The most prestigious high-roller event
- Event #77: $5,000 No Limit Hold’em Main Event, $25M GTD – The Biggest Online Poker Tournament Guarantee EVER
- Event #79~81: People’s Choice Bracelet Event – Bracelets are for poker players. Vote for your favorite
“There are two types of poker players; those who have won a bracelet and those who have not.”
Unprecedented Media Coverage
GGPoker.TV Twitch Stream Schedule
WSOP 2020 Online Leaderboard Prize
- Pure Gold Dragon
- Asia Player of the Series
(Asia Time Zone Events)
- Pure Gold Mouse
- Leaderboard Winner
- Pure Gold Card
- Leaderboard 2nd~5th
WSOP 2020 Online Leaderboard (All Bracelet Events)
WSOP 2020 Online Leaderboard (Asia Time Zones Events)
Leaderboard Point = f * sqrt(Prize pool / k)
- k is the place of finish
- f=2.0 (1st place)
- f=1.5 (Final table)
- f=1.0 (In the money)
- f=0.5 (Bubble)
WSOP 2020 Online Bracelet Events Schedule
* All events are one-day events with a maximum of two re-entries permitted unless otherwise specified
* Players will be asked to input Name / Date of Birth / Nationality upon registration. All Final Tables will have your REAL NAME displayed instead of nickname
Terms & Conditions
- Players must be aged 18 and above to participate in this series.
- WSOP events are scheduled from July 19, 2020 through September 6, 2020.
- Players must accept WSOP event terms & conditions in order to register; these will be made available within the GGPoker app and form part of the event registration process.
- Tournament prizes are awarded as per GGPoker standard payout procedure.
- During the week of September 6 through September 12 all unused WSOP tickets, regardless of stated expiry date, will be removed from players’ accounts and the value of said unused tickets will be converted to T$.
- If any players fall under suspicion of fraudulent activity, GGPoker has the right to investigate and remove the players once it’s confirmed.
- The promotion terms and conditions are subject to the site terms and conditions, which can be found here.
- GGPoker reserves the right to modify or suspend the promotion at any time.
- GGPoker standard rules apply.
Play Responsibly. www.begambleaware.org