Spin & Gold
Players win up to X12,000 of buy-in
Spin & Gold is the fastest way players can win up to 12,000 times the buy-in, up to $1,200,000, in table prize money.
Games will start as soon as three players are seated.
How To Play
Select the preferred buy-in
Select the number of games you wish to participate in simultaneously
Select the “Play Now” button
Spin & Gold offers free games through the insurance feature!
- Does the 2x worry you? Don’t fret! Now, you can LOWER your 2x risk through insurance.
- Win a free game by getting your buy-in returned immediately upon winning the 2x buy-in!
How To Get Insured
- Select the “Play Now with insurance” button upon entering the game.
- You may also get this at the tables before the start.
Prizes & Probabilities
|12000||x5000||x4000||x3000||1 per 1,000,000|
|240||x160||x60||x20||30 per 1,000,000|
|120||x80||x30||x10||75 per 1,000,000|
|25||x20||x5||-||1,000 per 1,000,000|
|10||x8||x2||-||5,000 per 1,000,000|
|5||x5||-||-||85,000 per 1,000,000|
|3||x3||-||-||444,012 per 1,000,000|
|2||x2||-||-||464,882 per 1,000,000|
You will experience a different speed depending on the Multiplier.
The starting chip, blind structure, and time bank are applied differently depending on the Multiplier.
Details & Limitations
- This game uses 1 deck of 52 cards and the deck is shuffled after each hand.
- A tournament fee of 7% is withheld from each buy-in.
- When two or more players are eliminated in the same hand, the player who started that hand with the most chips will be ranked higher. If players started the hand with the same amount of chips, then the player closer to the left of the dealer button will be ranked higher.
- Spin & Gold does not offer ‘Make a Deal’ option.
- Amount committed to the pot will still be in play in an event of a disconnection.
- GGPoker players accept the risk of internet disconnection, due to problems with the connection between their device(s) and the servers, lag or freeze or some other problem in the player’s device(s) or how that device accesses the internet.
- Contact support should you experience any difficulties.