Rush & Cash
It’s raining cash in the fastest poker game in town
Do you like your poker fast? Do you love action but dislike waiting between hands? How about big rewards? With a focus on excitement, fast cash and reward drops of up to 600% rakeback, Rush & Cash is the answer, where the thrill builds as quickly as the cards are dealt.
Experience non-stop thrilling poker without the wait !
Rush & Cash is GGPoker’s unique take on fast-fold Hold’em and Omaha poker. Rush & Cash is like our standard cash game tables, except that there’s no waiting for hands to finish after you’ve folded, and Cash Drops can offer massive rewards. Instead of waiting for the hand to play out, just hit the ‘Fold‘ button and you’ll be put into another hand immediately.
Does my Rush & Cash play earn Fish Buffet points?
Yes! You earn Fish Buffet points as you play Rush & Cash, so your total rewards can really grow when Fish Buffet prizes are combined with Cash Drops.
Is it a bird? A Plane? It’s a CASH DROP
At the start of randomly-selected hands, chips will rain down on to the table:
- Cash Drop amounts range from 10bb to a gigantic 600bb!
- Smaller Cash Drops will go into the pot, creating more action
- Larger Cash Drops will be divided and added straight to each player’s stack
- .5 bb is taken from pots equal to or greater than 30bb in order to build the Cash Drop pool
How Rush & Cash works
Playing Rush & Cash couldn’t be more straightforward:
- Press the ‘Rush’ button and you’ll immediately be moved and dealt a fresh hand against new opponents
- You can ‘Rush’ to a new table at any time, even if it’s not your turn to act, as long as you’re facing a bet
- If you’d like to watch a hand play out, just hold the ‘Rush’ button
- Players are seated randomly for each hand
- All players will be seated on the button an equal amount of times over time
- Run It Multiple Times (RITT) is not available at Rush & Cash games
- You’ll find our table charges for each game type offered here.
Rush & Cash Table Information
* No rake if table is not full
|Stakes||Blinds||Game||Default Buy-in||Rake %||Rake Cap|
|Middle||$1 / $2||NLH||$80||5%||3BB||$1 / $2||PLO||$40||$0.5 / $1||NLH||$40||$0.5 / $1||PLO||$20||$0.25 / $0.50||NLH||$20||$0.25 / $0.50||PLO||$10||$0.10 / $0.25||NLH||$10||$0.10 / $0.25||PLO||$5|
|Stakes||Blinds||Game||Default Buy-in||Rake %||Rake Cap||Low||$0.05 / $0.10||NLH||$4||5%||3BB||$0.05 / $0.10||PLO||$2||$0.02 / $0.05||NLH||$2||$0.02 / $0.05||PLO||$1||$0.01 / $0.02||NLH||$1||$0.01 / $0.02||PLO||$0.40|
Details & Limitations
- This game uses 1 deck of 52 cards and the deck is shuffled after each hand.
- Amount committed to the pot will still be in play in an event of a disconnection.
- Cash drops regardless of the number of players seated on the table
- Cash Drop fee will be collected regardless of the number of players seated at the table.
- Seating is based on which player was seated on the BB position the least. If all players were seated on the BB position the same number of times, players will be seated based on who was seated on the SB position the least. If even the SB seating condition is same for all players, seat is chosen randomly.
- GGPoker players accept the risk of internet disconnection, due to problems with the connection between their device(s) and the servers, lag or freeze or some other problem in the player’s device(s) or how that device accesses the internet.
- Contact support should you experience any difficulties.