Rush — A fierce battle against a pool of players
Shootout — Only one player survives each table
Bounties — Collect bounties by knocking other players out
Feel everything poker has to offer in a hour-long battle.
|30 Players||15 Players||5 Players|
|»Rush Zone with Bounties
Constant matching at new tables
»15 Minute Time Limit
»Only the Top 15 Survive
Playing aggressively is rewarded! In the event of a tie at the end of the time limit, finishing order will be decided as follows:
- The Player with more knockouts ranks higher
- The Player with more hands played ranks higher
Play until there is only one player remaining at the table
»5 Minutes, 3 Max Table
If there are multiple players remaining after 5 minutes, the game goes into All-In Mode
All players are forced to go all-in every hand until only one player remains
- Speedy play is rewarded as players who go through Stage 2 faster are given seat selection advantages at the Final Table
|»The Final Table
The Final table is played in normal bounty tournament format
»In The Money
All players who make the Final Table are in the money
5% of the buy-in goes to the rake.
$0.25 of the buy-in is subject to 4% of the rake.
What could be better than combining your favorite online poker games in one all-action 30-player Texas Hold’em poker tournament? With Battle Royale Poker, you get the non-stop thrills of the Rush Zone, the targeted pressure of the Shootout Zone, and the high-intensity play always found at the Final Table.
Battle Royale is a new kind of online poker tournament, with a progressive bounty structure sitting on top of it all, ensuring that you’ll collect a bounty with each knock-out made. The more players you eliminate, the bigger the bounty you collect AND the bigger the bounty on your own head!
Join us in this Sit & Go poker tournament by entering the Battle Royale arena, and stake your claim to be the one of the very best; only the top poker players will survive until the end and become a Battle Royale champion!
Terms & Conditions
- Players must be aged 18 and above to participate in this series.
- Please note that tournament prize pool guarantees are subject to change and some amounts listed on this website may not be current; please check the guarantee amounts listed in the tournament lobby of the GGPoker app for up-to-date prize pool information.
- Payout structure (the number of players that will win a prize in any given tournament) is determined by the number of unique players that participate in a tournament, as opposed to the total number of tournament entries.
- The promotion terms and conditions are subject to the site terms and conditions, which can be found here.
- GGPoker standard rules apply.