All-In or Fold
It’s all action – either go All-In or Fold!
With only 8 big blinds, you choose between moving All-In or folding on every hand. Exclusive to GGPoker and available for both Hold’em and Omaha, All-In or Fold is an exciting poker variant that keeps things fast and simple.
To ramp up the exhilaration, every time you’re All-In, you’ve also got a shot at an instant cash prize in the All-In or Fold Jackpot.
Non-stop excitement with no break in the action.
In All-In or Fold, the thrill builds as quickly as the cards are dealt. There’s no tanking and no way for the action to slow down. As soon as one All-In is done, it’s time for another.
Players allowed to remove chips from the table at any time – the maximum initial buy-in is 8 big blinds, and you can remove any chips beyond that amount.
All-In or Fold Jackpot
To spice things up even more, you’re in with a chance to snag some of the All-In or Fold Jackpot every time you go All-In. The jackpot builds continuously, with 50% of the fee for all games of All-In or Fold contributing directly to the total. To win, the conditions are as follows:
- To hit the jackpot in Hold’em, you must make at least a straight flush by using both of your hole cards
- To hit the jackpot in Omaha, you must make a royal flush with two of your hole cards
All-In or Fold Table Information
Details & Limitations
- This game uses 1 deck of 52 cards and the deck is shuffled after each hand.
- Amount committed to the pot will still be in play in an event of a disconnection.
- GGPoker players accept the risk of internet disconnection, due to problems with the connection between their device(s) and the servers, lag or freeze or some other problem in the player’s device(s) or how that device accesses the internet.
- Contact support should you experience any difficulties.
AoF Jackpot Promotion Terms & Conditions
- Players must be aged 18 and above to participate in this promotion.
- Prizes are awarded instantly at the end of the hand.
- To hit the jackpot in All-In or Fold Hold’em, you must make the best possible Straight Flush by using both of your hole cards and three of the community cards.
- To hit the jackpot in All-In or Fold Pot Limit Omaha, you must hit a Royal Flush with two of your four hole cards.
- Only hands which go to showdown are eligible to be considered for the All-In or Fold Jackpot.
- 44% of AoF fees will be accumulated to the AoF Jackpot from each hand played per player.
- GGPoker standard rules apply.