Dan Bilzerian’s Battle Royale Smashes Expectations!
Dan Bilzerian’s Battle Royale Smashes Expectations With 282,100 Entries In First Fortnight
Over 80% of those who played on Day 1 enter exciting new game type multiple times
Dan Bilzerian’s Battle Royale, GGPoker’s new poker game combining multi-table Sit & Go mechanics with the wildly popular multiplayer battle arena format, has proven to be the online poker room’s most popular new game launch to date.
Other headline statistics from Battle Royale’s first two weeks include:
Total number of games run – 2,821
Average Duration – 53 minutes 25 seconds
Average 1st Prize – 25.5 times the buy-in (15.6 bounty / 9.9 tournament prize)
Top 1st Prize – $317.33 by Excalibur11 in a $10 buy-in on June 12
Percentage of Day 1 players that have played multiple times:
- 80% played 2 or more
- 51% played 5 or more
- 28% have played 10 or more
Battle Royale is a revolutionary new Sit & Go format inspired by battle arena video games, with each No Limit Hold’em Progressive Bounty game beginning once 100 participants have registered. The game is made up of three levels:
- Level 1: Rush Zone
- Gameplay Format: this is a non-stop action Rush Tournament level, during which players instantly move to a new table and are dealt hole cards whenever their involvement in the previous hand finishes
- Length: level 1 ends once the number of players is reduced to 50 or at the 15-minute mark if more than 50 participants remain; in this circumstance the top 50 players by chip count advance
- Level 2: Shootout Zone
- Gameplay Format: this is a high-intensity shootout level, with the remaining 50 players seated at ten five-handed tables, each playing down to a single surviving participant
- Length: level 2 ends once there is a single surviving player seated at all ten tables; if more than one participant survives at any table after 15 minutes of play, the gameplay changes to Flipout, with the remaining players automatically all-in until all table winners are determined
- Level 3: Final Table
- Gameplay Format: standard final table, with each of the 10 remaining players guaranteed a prize and the outright battle royale victor taking home the winner’s share of the prize pool
- Length: as long as it takes!
“The action’s been thrilling and intense in equal measures since Dan Bilzerian’s Battle Royale launched,” said Paul Burke, Head of PR at GGPoker. “The percentage of players coming back to take their shot in multiple games has remained at a consistently high level since Day 1, and the feedback we’re getting is overwhelmingly positive.”
New GGPoker players are eligible to claim the poker room’s Welcome Bonus, earn even more rewards with the Honeymoon for Newcomers promotion and automatically join GGPoker’s Fish Buffet loyalty program, with regular cash prizes on offer.
For further details on Dan Bilzerian’s Battle Royale, please visit: https://en.ggpoker.com/poker-games/dan-bilzerians-battle-royale/